I try to stay away from Etsy because...Well you know it is ETSY. ( Extra Tempting Stuff 4 You)
But every now and then when I cannot find a gift for a hard to buy for person, I will check out ETSY for ideas.
I thought I would share six of my favorite Sites. I will let you make the decision if you want to go and take a look at these sites.
1. Mad for Minders if you are looking for unique needle minders this is the place for you. They make great gifts for your stitching friends as well.
2. Spoon Flower This site specializes in beautiful fabrics. I was looking for some toile fabric without success until I found this shop on Etsy.
3. Tonya's Sewing Room. Tonya is one of my floss tube/stitching friends. Right now you are safe from her shop because she is taking a break while she remodels her sewing room. I have purchased some of her cute banners.
4. Song Sparrow Treasures. This shop belongs to my blog friend, Betsy. She is the mom of triplet sons who are on the spectrum. She is a real inspiration to me. Her shop is full of beautiful glass ware and home decor. I ordered a yellow tiered tray from her that I put out in August.
5. On The Wings Paperie. Kelli was a friend of mine back in the home forum days. She was the admin over a forum that was popular with homemakers. In fact some of my blog friends were active on Kelli's forum. Kelli does beautiful paper products for weddings. Her shop is so pretty...be sure and stop by and take a look. It is not too tempting to me as I am not planning any weddings.:)
6. Amber Lynn's Door Decor If you are looking for a cute door hanging that won't break the bank, this is the shop for you. These are great gifts for the hard to buy for friends. Most everyone loves to make their front door welcoming to visitors.
If you have a favorite shop....comment below so we can all go and gawk!