1. The Flag at the Tybee Lighthouse. My niece, Maggie, snapped this photo. I love it.
2. Praise from Vonna. I posted this picture on Instagram over the weekend and Vonna ( The Twisted Stitcher) commented with a word of praise. It made my day.
3. My friend, Carolyn, gifted me this book written by her daughter who was a missionary nurse for many years. I have read the first chapter and I must say, I am impressed with her knowledge and depth.
4. I found this Longaberger Basket for a steal while out junking over Memorial Day Weekend. We are using it to hold all our remotes at Grimmwood.
5. Our Samuai Swimmer. Katy pulled his hair up out of his face for swimming. I am sure it was a little loud for Baylor at the pool but this boy loves the water. And pretty Margaret...she is always close by her brother.