Nana is taking some time off to enjoy the holidays with her family so a blog break is in order. As this year comes to an end it is a good time to reflect on the trials and blessings of this crazy year that none of us will ever forget. I pray that all my blog friends have a blessed Christmas and that 2021 is a refreshment for all of us. I never considered the thought that I might live through a historical event such as this one. It has taught me many things.
1. Value your family and friends.
2. Extend grace to those who have hurt you.
3. Pray for those who need the Lord in their lives. I feel so much of the panic over this disease is because people are unsure of their eternal destiny.
4. Say I love you often.
5. Be glad for the interests you have that can be pursued from your own home.
5. Be thankful for technology that allows you to do many things from home.
6. Be thankful for all the caregivers who are putting their lives on the line every day.
7. Be thankful that we have two vaccines that will hopefully bring an end to covid.
Now for some fun things I have learned.
1. Going without makeup for days on end is not too bad.
2. Weigh yourself every other day because being home and eating go hand in hand.
3. Toilet paper is a necessity. I now purchase a 4 roll pack every time I go to the grocery store.
4. Do I really look like I do on Face Time and Zoom??? Surely it is an optical illusion.
Check in with Nanaland on January 1st.