1. More changes to the living room....after moving the Ray Ellis prints together I decided I needed something else to pull it together as the ceilings in the living room are 10 feet tall. I went to Hobby Lobby where they had all their wall decor on sale for 50% off. I think this metal piece works without being too busy.
2. I got both of these framed prints for $16 at Hobby Lobby. I needed something in my pea green laundry room. Not everyone is a fan of this color but it has always appealed to me and I think the blue and white prints in there are perfect.
3. I am tired of burning my fingers when using hot glue so I ordered these silicon thimbles from Tonya's Sewing Room on ETSY. I am hoping these will protect my fingers from the glue. I will let you know how it works.
4. A Good Book for Mystery lovers. I could not put this one down and it has been a while since I have been able to say that about a book. Peter Swanson really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat. This book is about the owner of a mystery book store who writes a BLOG titled, Eight Perfect Murders. He lists eight mysteries that involve perfect murders. Well the FBI comes knocking on his door to tell him that some recent murders look like the perpetrator was using this blog post for a blue print in killing. I wrote down the eight books he mentions so now I will be on the look out for them at the library.
5. Blackberries....Marvin picked a few ripe blackberries while we were at Grimmwood. I am not a fan myself. I like blackberry jelly but the berries have too many seeds for me. Also I remember picking them in the hot summers with my family. We had to watch for snakes and when not watching for snakes we had to avoid the thorns on the bushes. For an indoorsy gal, this was a trial. I finally convinced my mother to let me stay home and iron while they picked berries. So I was ironing and watching Let's Make a Deal enjoying some alone time. I really have not changed much in that regard!:)