1. Good Old Southern Time.....sweet Mari sent this lovely tea towel to me and it is on display! No hand wiping allowed.:) It looks perfect with my Prairie Schooler Pumpkin Pie cross stitch.
2. Coloring Book...this contains scripture passages along with pretty pages to color. I have gotten back into adult coloring books during Covid. My second childhood perhaps? This was on sale at Hobby Lobby.
3. I picked up this new fall top at Target. So cozy and comfortable.
4. Earth Origins Booties for fall. I love changing up my wardrobe in the fall.
5. A new purse! My Aunt Joyce gave me this when I was at Grimmwood. Another perfect fall and winter accessory. Aren't Aunts wonderful? As I have said before, my Aunt Joyce is just nine years older than me so much more of a big sister than an aunt.