1. Instagram I have recently been using Instagram to keep a collection of photos of my finished Cross Stitch Pieces. Now when I want to show someone a photograph of a completed stitch, I can quickly find it on Instagram instead of scrolling through pics on my phone. This also allows me to keep my phone storage at a minimum.
2. Ornament from Eddie's. Some of you wanted to know what I purchased at Eddie's. I got his menorah as I like to think of the Jewish roots of Christianity.
3. Another ORT bag for Grimmwood. I had been on the lookout for another one of these to take to Grimmwood but they are hard to come by at Hobby Lobby. I had a lucky find yesterday.
4. Pumpkin Pie Essential Oil. I have been diffusing this fall oil in my living room and it smells so good. I add a bit of orange oil to it and it smells like Thanksgiving Morning.
5. Needle Threader It has become harder and harder for me to see to thread my needle. Hoping this cuts down on the time I spend licking and poking that thread into the eye of the needle.