1. Baylor's teacher sent this photo to Kary. Such a joyful photo as he enjoyed the bubbles on the playground.
2. Rocky Mountain High. Amelia and Todd took an anniversary trip to Colorado last week and they visited the John Denver Sanctuary. She knows I love John Denver so she sent me this photo.
3. I got these cute napkins at TJ Maxx last week.
4. Candle ...another TJ Maxx find. It smells so good that I thought I had better get it and put it away. I knew they would not be there when I returned to the store. I have learned that lesson about TJ Maxx.
5. Rae Dunn Planner. When Marvin saw this laying on my side table, he wanted to know what it was! I need a planner that shows the month at a glance and this one does. Now that we are retired and the grands are older, I do not need a detailed planner any longer. I love the pretty blue color too.