Our Elliott turned 7 on Saturday. Here are seven things I like about Elliott.
1. He has a good sense of humor. He and Grandpa like to tease each other.
2. He is a numbers guy.....even his kindergarten teacher was surprised at his grasp for numerical concepts.
3. He never met a Hot Wheel he did not like. Buying a gift for Elliott is always easy.
4. He loves his daddy. Since Daddy is my big boy, that makes me so happy. By the way Ben turned 42 on Sunday. The Birmingham Grimms have three birthdays in one week!!
5. He thinks I am the best Nana in the world. Of course this was proclaimed after I took him to Target and let him get two snacks to eat while watching a movie. He has a sweet Granny Pat who is also the worlds greatest nana. I am glad to share that title with her.:)
6. He is not afraid of a little dirt. Ok, sometimes he looks like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown but no little boys should be worrying about keeping neat and tidy.
7. He is full of charm. I tell his Mama that this boy is going to drive all the girls crazy. But that is a long way off and of that I am glad. Celebrating my sweet and funny seven year old today.