1. Snow on the Mountains The first snow of the season in Georgia. Most was on the mountains and ridges but we had a dusting at Grimmwood. This photo was taken by Marvin and it is a view of the mountains from the end of our driveway.
2. Me and Margaret Since Margaret turned 11 I had to share a picture of the two of us. Sweet and smart Girlie.
3. Marvin and the Moose Amelia gifted Marvin the mug seen in the movie, Christmas Vacation so he had me snap this photo of him drinking some eggnog by the tree. All that is missing is Cousin Eddie.
4. Green Willow Soap While in Georgia we made a trip to Ellijay to pick up Apple pies, cider and soap. This Christmas Flannel smells so good. Christmas Magic is a new scent I had to try.
5. Music Books. My sister, Kristi, gifted me these old music books she found while cleaning out some closets. I plan to use them for crafts. We think our mother got them from the school where she subbed a lot back in the day. Schools just tossed out books and who ever wanted them was free to take them. Kristi told me that Fireside Book of Folk Songs in good condition is bringing about $50 on Ebay. But what was interesting to me was the fact that The Music Hour book was once used by my dear friend, Linda, when she was at student at Chatsworth Elementary. What a conicidence. I had to share that with her and promised if I used that book for a craft I would make something for her from its pages.