Well some stitching was accomplished along with doing a bit of organizing in my craft closet.
I did complete Lady Liberty by Blackbird Designs.
I started Beggar's 4th by Threadwork Primitives.
I pulled out Lizzie Kate's ABCs of Christmas. I finished Evergreen. So far everything matches up.
I ordered some new fabric from 123 Stitch along with Beggar's Christmas. And guess what? I already had Beggars Christmas! I loved it so much I bought it twice!! That is what the ladies say on Floss Tube anyway. So next Saturday I will be doing a giveaway of the extra chart and one of you will be the lucky winner.
I did go through all my WIPs....
I had nine.
1. Mychal's Prayer. I need to get busy on this one! It has to be done by 9-11. It is a SAL I am doing with sweet stitching friend, Georgia. #mychalsprayer on Instagram to see everyone's progress.
2. Winter Rose Manor by Brenda Gervais
3. Though He Seemeth Sleeping by Lucy Beam.
4. Strawberry Fields by Blackbird Designs.
5. G Legere
6. Sarah Platt...this is the one I am making into a Mother's sampler.
7. Two Red Houses
8.Lizzie Kate ABCs of Christmas
9. Beggar's 4th
I am also working on the grands Christmas ornaments. So I do not need to start anything new until I complete one of the above. I am on the struggle bus for sure.